11.30.2011

So Grateful.


Tis the season for the blog post to say everything you are grateful, am i right? Well past few weeks I have been pondering what it is that I am grateful for. I have come to a simple answer. I am so very grateful for where I am right now in life. I caught up with an old friend, Jaron a few weeks ago. Made me realize how amazing the path is that my heavenly father has made for me. As Rascal Flatts would say my northern stars in life. It is the experiences I have gone through, people I have met, trials that have come my way that has brought me to this time in my life. A time where I feel like I am just being poured out with blessings. I am loving school and so excited to start my career as a bodyworker. So utterly happy with Whit. My family is close as ever and is continually growing. I am healthy. I have the greatest Friends I could ask for. So cheers to all those guys I dated to get here, all the classes I took to figure out my school, to all the girls that gave me some character in high school, for the professors who inspired me, to the teacher who disappointed me, to the Friends that came and went, to the wards members who embraced me, to opportunity to go through mission call process, and the people that have been in life my to help me on my path to right now..

3 comments:

  1. awe:) good thing i wasn't one of the friends who came and went. I'm super glad you're still my best pal. you rock buddy, always will. I'm very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I heard the news and I'm way stoked for you! Congrats!!! Dang, I can't believe how crazy life can be, right? Let me know when you're all done with school n shtuff, I have a quite a few places up here that are looking for massage therapists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. does it make me a nerd that i LOVE the fact you said "so excited to start my career as a bodyworker".... bodyworker... love it. and its so great! you will love it! also. you and whit make a mighty fine looking couple. :)

    ReplyDelete