2.14.2011

xoxo

Oh Valentines days, so many memories. Pretty sure I’ve had someone special every year since I was in 6th grade, either Adam Timo’s teddy bear, Chocolates/love notes from Jase Langston, dates with Jaron Ewell in High School, Roses from Elder Tyler Barney, making a candle light dinner with J.D. Well folks this year it is a toss up, plan is getting off work at five, heading to my Ab’s class which kicks my butt, dinner whatever my mom cooked that is if her and my dad didn’t go out to eat which in that case, I'll grab something fast and easy. A bubble bath, some peanut butter ice cream, and can’t decide who to end my night with.. Noah from the notebook, Graham from the holiday, Maverick from top gun, or Mr. Darcy..



My heart is locked on the mission. So this year I love learning patience as I want for 65 more days before I can bounce out and do nothing but the Lord's work for about 540 days, give or take.
Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LIke it. haha. itll be a blast char. :) i heart ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha valentines day in middle school. GOOD TIMES.
    this year sounds like your best yet ;)

    ReplyDelete