3.15.2011

Mashed Potatoes-Apple Sauce-Jello

You may be wondering what in the world does mashed potatoes, apple sauce, and Jello have in common. Well folks let me tell you- all food products in which you don't really have to chew before swallowing and all I have had to eat in the past week.. Some of you may know I snore, I can snore with the best of them! By far my biggest insecurities stemming back to middle school sleepovers. Well so excited to say I no longer snore!!! Come to find out I have a ridiculously narrow throat, so I got my tonsils removed and my soft palette fixed last week. I am amazed at how much more room I have to breath. I love it. My throat/airway feels like it has at least double in size! Easy breezy Charlee from now on. And all of you out there eating whatever and not being sensitive to stitches or a cut up throat, be oh so grateful!! Can't wait for the day to enjoy the simplest peanut butter and jam sandwich..

No comments:

Post a Comment