6.20.2011

Lovin' Summer

Seriously, as a child you love summer because it meant no school, well come to find out even if school is out forever, summer still rules over all other seasons!! Expect man doesn't it suck to be grown up that works everyday, I drove past some kids that had a lemonade stand on the corner. Which side note a cup was a dollar, man has this economy hit everyone or what? haha anyways back to my point of summer.. The past few weeks have been amazing!! Here are a few pictures. But for some highlights- I found some fello rock climbers have gone twice in past two weeks, I love love love it. Which next time I will document with pictures. Spent a Saturday in Lake Mead, which was perfect-a hot but not too hot day, cool water but not too cold, plus first wake board of the season, I have a goal of becoming legit at that sport but until then I will be happy with successfully being able to get up. Went fourwheeling out on the border of AZ and UT, drove up to this crazy look out point, watched the sunset eating Cafe Rio, three favorites, sunset, rio, and fourwheeling, heaven sent for sure. I went to Grease, it was cute, didn't love it, but still fun went to dinner at Pasta Factory with Whit then the show so it was a good night. Then went with buddy Ty Bishop to Texasroad House (another top favorite) then we saw Little Mermaid. Which was amazing!! I highly recommend it. The special effects were incredible. Oh and Nicole got married, crazy so grown but my favorite part was being seeing my girls, Britt, Sam, Mykey, and Nina have such a special place in my heart, love em all and wish we got together more.Then last weekend me and cameron made the trip up to Manti Pagent, which I had never been so it was cool. But favorite part of the trip was doing my first live session at the Manti Temple, I LOVE IT!!!! All those endowed have to go to Manti it was so beautiful inside. All growing up St. George Temple was favorite hand down, which I still love but I think the Manti is taking the top spot. I am loving the sun, the entertainment, yummy food, and all in all can summer last forever??

1 comment: