6.06.2011

Season of Love

I love this time of year! While growing up I never realized just how many weddings there was March, April, May, and June. It is totally different when you are watching close friends find their prince charming and start their forever together. Although I don't have pictures for all of them I would like to give some shout outs to some.. Kenzie Curtis, one of the sweetest girls you can meet, a true friend to everyone! I have many memories from back in beehives talking about our future man and being sealed in the temple. I was so excited to watch her and Bryan from the first date til marriage. To Susanna Bramall, the little sister that I never had! She makes me laugh every time we are together and the much waited arrival of Forrest was well worth it and wish her the best. To my girl Sam Evans, I don't think anyone could ask for a better freshman roommate! She is the most positive, out going, bubbly person ever. To Drew Jolley, can't help but laugh of how we meet that first day of freshman year at UVU, thanks for taking me under your wing and being a pal since then! Lori and Dan, a couple I met through my singles ward, an amazing spirit about them both. Allie Hinton & Chase Ellerman, Courtney Lunt & Goose, all of which I knew all through High school but friendship didn't grow until in the same ward. Some amazing people so grateful I got to know and was able to serve with in the ward. Nicole Woodbury, I have memories as far as memories go with this girl, so excited she's found her man to spend forever with... Congrats, Hope for the Best, and Good Luck to all the Newly Mr. and Mrs. out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment